On travel

I am right now in Dublin as part of Nasscom delegation to Ireland and UK. Got in yesterday and now ready for beginning the first day of the delegation. We will be leaving by 7.30 from this hotel and after a full day's engagement, will be leaving for Scotland tonight.
The best thing about these countries is the comfort feeling you get even though it is your first time in that country. People are friendly and invariably all the airports have tourist information counter which is manned by very good and friendly people. So when I went in to ask the way to get to the hotel from the airport, they told me to take a public bus, as the bus stop was just outside the hotel. It was a great experience to travel and it was very comfortable and driver was helpful in telling me when I need to alight. In the evening 8 of us got out and went to the city center and finished our dinner over a good and entertaining dinner at the Irish pub.
Altogether a good first day.
But before closing I have to write about this hotel. When I checked into the room, which was comfortable and took out my laptop. Got a great wifi connection so was so happy and stated writing mails back home about the room number. Suddenly turned round and found there was no phone.!!! Believe me in this age, no phone in the room. Came running to the front desk and they changed my room, which wasn't right, so once again came down and after a few tries settled into the room. But alas a weak signal and so no connectivity. But was tried to do another change. So now using the lounge for the connectivity. Part of all enjoyment.
let me write as and when I get time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr Natarajan - The Indusrial Queens Maker

Nathdwara, Rajasthan

IT SME FORUM