back to home base

What a wonderful trip it was. Dont ask me how much business I have brought back or what are the connections I have had. That is a different story altogether. But what I brought back home was 19 good friends - a close knit group, sailing in thick and thin together, enjoying life, enjoying what work we do and having fun all along the way.
The first day in London, the entire delegation was hosted a evening party at none other place than London Stock Exchange. We had a great presentation done to us which was telling us how LSE listing for the Indian companies will be good and what is the benefit for the Indian companies. I was telling few of my friends, "What a distance India has come" Within about 61 years, from the time, when we had to fight our battles to have freedom in our own soil, we are now wooed to be part of the economic heart beat of London, the London Stock Exchange.
My sincere appreciations to every Indian who has made this day possible by their sheer hardwork, grit and determination and the Great Indian Entrepreneurial spirit which had made the world to look up to India.
May our success bring more success.

Comments

Sarada,

I am really touched when you said you made 19 friends in your trip. While the entire world is worried about money and stock market, you feeling the importance of friendship our country and taking time to write this blog is really commendable.

Popular posts from this blog

Dr Natarajan - The Indusrial Queens Maker

Nathdwara, Rajasthan

IT SME FORUM