My Professional blog

When I started this blog, it was more a expression of myself and this continues till date. However, I also have a professional side, and many of my readers are from the professional background. Hence, I felt that it is time, I started one which is dealing with my Profession.
I intend writing about various topics on Software apart from some major things that happen in my company. I now have 3 posts and would request you to give me your comments about this blog so that I can modify my writings.
Thanks in advance for your help

Comments

Umasree said…
Sarada akka,
who said you are a late starter... the IT industry would have lost a beautiful entreprenuer have you not decided to be part of it atleast by the time you made it. Looking at your professional blog not just inspires me, being your ardent follower, but also makes it evident that there is technology inbuilt in you...nothing stops achievers like you! Hatts off to you!!!
Sarada said…
Uma

thanks for a lot for such a great compliment. You have made my day to be more beautiful than ever. I really appreciate you taking time out to write out these comments. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart as it gives me the energy booster to go ahead

Popular posts from this blog

Dr Natarajan - The Indusrial Queens Maker

Nathdwara, Rajasthan

IT SME FORUM