While on travel, I saw this Hindi movie - under the section - motivational - Phir Melange meaning we will meet again. It really touched me to the core.
the movie is about a young girl getting AIDS and how she is fighting for her survival in the society - to retain her job, etc. A very neat portrayal. As soon as the words AIDS is uttered, everybody thinks of amoral sex and the different connotations. the film is by Revathy and very nicely done.

Heading an organization, if I come across such a news, what would be my reaction is the thought process I had because, her employer dismisses her because he feels that he cannot live with the thought of degradation in the morality. This film is a eye opener for me in the sense that it made me think of the other side and their reactions too. Probably I will be handling such a situation differently with more compassion is the conclusion I came to after seeing the movie. It also teaches how our thoughtless association leads to problems for our loved ones and how in the end you drag them also in a quagmire.

A good movie that needs to be seen. One more message is that - even if the circumstances pull you down, dont get bogged down, Go for it and fight it out. You owe it for yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr Natarajan - The Indusrial Queens Maker

Nathdwara, Rajasthan

IT SME FORUM