my opinion counts

I am starting out a new series - I want and wish that I could write daily, but let me see - with all my schedules and travels this is going to be a daunting task.

I would like to write about things that are affecting me right from the environment to the people ie, I want to write anything and everything that is affecting me. In my blog, I am very deliberately not writing about things that relate to my professional life including description about my company as I want this to be a Personal blog a reflection about my as an individual and not as a Company head. I dont know about the future, but let me try to keep this going as far as possible.

So happy reading and if you, as a reader, disagree with me, lets debate it out. It would be fun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr Natarajan - The Indusrial Queens Maker

Nathdwara, Rajasthan

IT SME FORUM