If you dont take care of your customers, some one else will

Being in a service business, this dictum is something we cannot forget at all. Never for one moment can we take anybody for granted.

I am writing this not with my office in mind, but as as customer what I expect from my service providers. This is about m airlines.
I am a Gold card status member with Lufthansa and it is one of the airlines which has the excellent connections to all parts of US. It has been a decade of travelling for me and I have gone with various airlines. While the South Eastern airlines offer the Best in flight services, I have always gone with Lufthansa for the best connections. Their service is not a bad one, but not something that I can rave about. Some of the individuals give excellent service, while there are some people who just do their job.

This time I flew Jet airways and Oh my god - what excellent service. First and foremost, the flat bed in the business class was so wonderful that I could relax throughout the journey. The individuals went out of the way to give such good service. This is the value for the money offer which is irresistible. While in the other airline, the intercontinental flights are all new, the madras european connections are not worth writing about. My only message is that dont take your customers for granted, please take care of them.

This is not just the lesson for the airlines, it is also an internal message for my people. Lets learn from our experiences and understand and improve ourselves to be the best vendor all times for our clients.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr Natarajan - The Indusrial Queens Maker

Nathdwara, Rajasthan

IT SME FORUM