Stomach Ache

Having brought up 2 children, there are a lot of home remedies that has been practiced by me, which I though I would like to share, for those, who can manage to find my blog. My mother in law is a treasure trove of such information. Let me get her help to write this series.

Let me start from the common Stomach ache

The main cause of it, many a times, when it cannot be explained rationally, is that is due to excessive Heat of the body.

So what to do :

1. Soak a small quantity of fenugreek (methi seeds in hindi - or vendiyum in tamil) in curd for say half an hour or overnight if possible and take it on a empty stomach. This will bring down the body heat and hence wish away the stomach ache.

2. Apply few drops of Sesame oil or nalla ennai(tamil) on the naval and lie for some time.

3. Have a full glass of buttermilk( add a lot of water and make it thin) with salt.

All these work very well during summer

In earlier times, taking oil bath once a week was helping the body to cool and give a massaging effect. But what with the modernity of life and all traditional things looked down upon, we now go to a Kerala Ayurvedic Therapy center to get a oil massage. That is Modern India for you

My suggestion is as far as possible, please have a Oil bath every week. This is the best relaxant in the world. This not only helps to keep the body cool, but also lubricates it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr Natarajan - The Indusrial Queens Maker

Nathdwara, Rajasthan

IT SME FORUM