Age Defying Personalities - Vastu Sastri Raman

this is another person I admire most - Vastu Sastri Raman

This is incidentally my father too. I admire him not because he is my father, but for all of the following :

the kind of power, the energy level, the helping tendency, the fighting spirit

Another of those who is past 70, currently he is 76, still with amassing energy. He travels a lot, but never feels tired after the travel, but bounces out with more energy.

His vastu power is amassing. The kind of workable solutions he can provide - is simply great. Of course with Vastu you lose out some amount of aesthetics, but if what do you want most in life - health, wealth, happiness and peace of mind - if these could be got by adjusting here and there, why dont you do it.

For me I believe in an All powerful Inherent power of the Almighty who is always trying to help us - so why we take the power to help ourselves to good things in life.

If we do all things well - like hard work, smart work, combined positive energy of people to take things to greater heights and Vastu is going to increase this, better do that.

Coming to Vastu Sastri, one incident which I can never forget in life is how he sees everybody around himself as an extension of his family. Years ago, I was pregnant and he had got me tender coconuts to drink. While entering the house, he saw a rag picker near our house who was also pregnant, he immediately came inside, gave me one coconut and gave another coconut to that rag picker. I was really very touched.

He helps people with the kind of help what they want and not what help he can do - that is one of the great qualities I admire.

May God be with him always and give him the power to make people see the world like what he does.

Comments

Unknown said…
I just want to add a point to this posting. Years ago when I had to go to Barbados, I had several problems in getting a UK transit visa, so we decided to go via Canada, even though it was a longest path. When the Canadian embassy called me for an interview @ New Delhi, I thought that it’s going to be another tough call for me (I had few unpleasant exp at US Embassy!). Same time Vastu Swamy also came to Delhi for your award function – President Award), so we stayed together. When I had to leave for the consulate, I was really tensed. Suddenly something told me that I should get blessings from Vastu Swamy and I touched down his feet and he did ashirwathams. You won’t believe, I got the visa cleared in 5 mins with simple 2 questions by the Canadian lady officer. At that moment I felt the power of the person. I can’t forget that incident and I really cherish that. I might have not shared this incident with many, but I told my parents that I am flying because of Swamy’s blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

Dr Natarajan - The Indusrial Queens Maker

Nathdwara, Rajasthan

IT SME FORUM