Entrepreneurship

Entrepreneurship - Is all about owning your work and taking full accountability for it. This is what it means to me. But technically I am an Entrepreneur, according to the dictionary meaning since I head a Software company.

But my attitude of owning my work was what made me ultimately own my company CI.

However, I strongly feel that the company is owned by every individual who works therein. But for their dedication, we wouldn't have grown to the place where we are in. Of course, I take the financial responsibility, but still it is the entrepreneurial spirit of the my colleagues which had made the company what it is .

I really salute the people who work for CI for all the great work they are doing. I am sure that we will be reaching great heights in the day to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr Natarajan - The Indusrial Queens Maker

Nathdwara, Rajasthan

IT SME FORUM