What is life

Today was a different kind of day for me totally.
I am going to write about my flat, Deccan Enclave. We have 3 blocks, A, B & C. Each block has 16 houses with 2 wings and each wing with 8 house share a lift, with one flat each on either side of the lift. So both the wings are separate from one another totally, though within being a single block. Please bear with me with the explanation regarding the layout.
This concerns about the A block. On the Eastern side, from the morning there has been music, laughter and veda ghosam coming out and we could understand that some new owner is performing " Grahapravesam" (home warming).
The western side has a different story to tell. A death had happened yesterday. A 45 year old married woman had died suddenly on Saturday. She has been with her aged parents and getting some treatment (nothing life threatening). Her husband is in New Jersey and at this moment will be doing a pain filled travel trying to reach the side of his dead wife. My heart goes out to this man, who has to bear the most tortured flight journey in life for any person. It will another 5 hours later that he can see her body. What a tragedy. It is pathetic seeing her aged parents crying over their loss. What I dont like the people who visit - According to me, where ever you go your presence should be able to either enhance the joy of the occasion or bring down the sadness of the occasion, depending on which ever occasion you are going to. Already these old people are ridden with so much sorrow that any outsider when he or she comes in and says - is this why you have come to this house, it will only naturally increase their sorrow. Somebody asks thoughtlessly, instead of old people , why is God taking the young one in front of their eyes. What a stupid thought and speech. Whether death is decided by anybody or do we have the power to stop the death. I hate these kind of people, who come and cry for all their regrets in the world and putting that on the already tortured people. Please be a person who brings out their inner strength to deal with the tragic loss and not be the person who will add to their loss.
This had a very profound effect on me and mylife and my time of death, when ever it is going to happen. I was thinking throughout the day. When I die, I would be happy and satisfied - only when people come and understand how rich a life I have had, talk about the blessings I have had in life, rejoice the joys and happiness I have had and shared with all. Yes, death is a finality and you can get back that person in physical form and there is no more opportunity to go forward with that person.
Even at this moment, I am very happy and satisfied about what life has given me, yes I have some regrets, but that is nothing compared to all the good things that have happened in life _ God has blessed with great parents, fantastic siblings, good and large family, lovely friends in each and every segment of my life, A great great husband (Whatever I have achieved in my life is totally because of him, his belief in me, his ability to give me my independent space and freedom to enjoy myself in my own way, giving his strength - I think I should write a separate posting about him, which I will do shortly), wonderful children, dependable employees, understand in laws. And what more do I need.
Thank you God, for giving me everything I have wanted and even more than what I wanted and being with me all the time and taking care of my with utmost tenderness and care.
Coming back to this posting, my request to my readers, understand that our life is like our building, while something good happens, same time, something bad happens, but life goes on.
Nothing is permanent, So think good, do good and be good and always enjoy life to its fullest in the best manner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr Natarajan - The Indusrial Queens Maker

Nathdwara, Rajasthan

IT SME FORUM