Some great news to share about my company

A lot of good and great things are happening with our company, which I would like to share with you all.
  1. CI.COM, one of the group companies of CI, has become the Gold Certified Development Partner of Sage.
  2. As part of the above exercise, one of the flagship product of ours, Mobile SalesPerson got the Lionbridge Certification
  3. Internally, all my Test Engineers are ' ISTC certified Engineers

For more details, please go through the above items in my professional blog

http://ciglobal.blogspot.com/

Would love to have your comments.

Comments

Umasree said…
Am glad you changed your introduction..in About me.. this suits you all the more with the strong woman you are!!!...
Sarada said…
Uma Thanks for your comment. This was prompted more by my friend Srinivasan Desikan, who was gently pointing out that I had an extra a in the company. This became the impetus to change it totally. sometimes, even small things wait to happen for an external push, isnt it.

Popular posts from this blog

Dr Natarajan - The Indusrial Queens Maker

Nathdwara, Rajasthan

IT SME FORUM