The sleeping Doll

The Sleeping Doll by Jeffery Deaver
this book a thriller series, is well written. Though I have seen the movie version of his book "Bone Collector", this is the first time I had read this author's book and I found that he has a good story outline and writes very nicely keeping up the suspense till the end. By the way this book is written, I am making him one of my favourite authors and will try to read through all his other books.
The whole book is about a maniac and master manipulator and how the California Bureau of Investigations agent Kathryn Dance goes after him. Every chapter keeps up the suspense and keeps the readers guessing.
A very good book for a long journey where you will not be able to keep it down and so wouldn't even understand how the times flies.
Happy reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr Natarajan - The Indusrial Queens Maker

Nathdwara, Rajasthan

IT SME FORUM