Bomb blast in Indian cities

Most of you would have read about the bomb blast in 2 Indian cities on subsequent days - previous day at Bangalore and the next day at Ahmedabad. Of all the images that were displayed, only one stuck to my mind. It was the picture of a fruit vendor couple lying dead in front of their fruit cart. What have these people to do with anything that the terrorists give out as a reason for doing this heinous act. It is such innocent people who are affected and for all others life goes on for ever. Why this cowardly act. Which religion or God asks or gives you a sanction to kill innocents. Or rather what do you achieve by killing people like these. don't you know what kind of a shattered life you leave behind for such victims family. Now these family members can start retaliating. and if so where is the end.
Why, Why Why... Then. Can somebody give me the answers. I want the people who planted the bomb to go and see the victims family and understand what they have let loose. Will they ever be apprehended and sentenced I don't know.
Please God, if there is a Power that you can bestow on me, Give me the power to remove such hatred thoughts from all the people in the whole world. Let there be peace. This is all I want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr Natarajan - The Indusrial Queens Maker

Nathdwara, Rajasthan

IT SME FORUM