India

I am starting a new series in my blog. This is also something close to my heart - my country. I just Love and I am happy and blessed to be born an Indian, with all its positives and negatives.

Yes there are a lot of things I am very very proud of, but, at the same time, there are also a lot of things which make me feel ashamed or sad or helpless sometimes or angry or a mixture of all emotions.

But this series is going to be something I am going to talk about the best things of my country. In these past few years as a head of a company, I have had the honor of showing around my city to few of our visitors. Every time, this was one of the best things that has happened to me and to my guests. This has helped me to build a very strong personal bonding with the visitors. If I can showcase a slice of India at its best, then, I feel I am doing something for my country.

What a country India is - a multicultural, multi religious, multilingual, multiethinic, multiclimatated - a kaleidoscope of many things. Very fascinating indeed. Each city is so different from the other that you can visually, spiritually feel the difference, but the People are the same. What a contrast. The east is so different from the north, so is north from south and south from west. From Conservative south to cosmopolitan west, what a depth you can see.

In the next few posts, I will be talking about Chennai and some of the interesting things that Chennai offers to the visitors. Let me try to talk about the other cities too later.

Jai Hind - Long Live India

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr Natarajan - The Indusrial Queens Maker

Nathdwara, Rajasthan

IT SME FORUM