A committed work force

On Saturday, I had gone over to Captain TV, one of the private channels started quite recently by Actor turned Politician Vijayakanth in Tamil Nadu.  I had been invited to their studios to do be in their Success Stories called Sigaram Tottavar - meaning those who have reached the Summit.  ( while I feel that I am yet to reach Mt Everest in terms of my professional career, I do admit that in my own rights there is something I have achieved in this second innings of mine.  Having a started a Software Training industry at a mature age of 36ys and also after years of being just a homemaker - with no financial, technical and entrepreneurial background and out of which have spawned this living entity called Computers International and sustaining it against all odds is quite an achievement)

Oh No, I am drifting from what I was trying to write, this post is not about me - but about what I observed in Captain TV was astonishing.  It is just a 6 months old entity and the work force is mostly less than 30 years, but I found that each and everyone was working with so much commitment to the job they had at hand, feeling proud of whatever they were doing and more than anything they were working without supervision.  What a refreshing change.  There was also this feeling of camaraderie amongst the team - each one was teaching or correcting the other one with easiness and without creating the feeling of superiority or inferiority.   I am sure this organization will go very far in the days to come by the sheer force of this committed workforce. 

I really admire the Organization to have created this kind of very wonderful environment.  My best wishes to Captain TV to scale high.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr Natarajan - The Indusrial Queens Maker

Nathdwara, Rajasthan

IT SME FORUM