Age & Maturity

Does Age and Maturity have any direct correlation. I would say NO. The other night I was fortunate to watch the Vijay TV Supersinger Juniors elimination round. In this round, Balasarangan was the one who was eliminated. Personally, I felt that he deserved to be in the team and the other guy should be the one who was eliminated. But the Judges decisions are always final.
What a wonderful and mature boy, or should I say, MAN he was. When asked his reaction to the elimination, the way he spoke about with lot of innate maturity and hope, I really wanted to stand up and applaud. I learnt a great deal from this boy. For Sarangan, I know this is just a beginning for him and not the end. You just mark my words, he will go very far and reach great heights, what ever profession he chooses. He will be an asset to his family, his company and to his country too.
HATS OFF TO THIS LITTLE BOY WITH A HIGH MATURITY.
Sarada

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr Natarajan - The Indusrial Queens Maker

Nathdwara, Rajasthan

IT SME FORUM