Talent acquisition workshop from ITSME Association

Here is the announcement from the ITSME Association about the forthcoming progrtam on

Talent Acquisition Workshop” on January 7th, 2010 at 5.30 pm at “The Accord Metropolitan”, # 35, GN Chetty Road, T Nagar, Chennai – 600 017.
This workshop is aimed at
- CXOs and other stakeholders/decision makers who deliver the HR functions
The agenda is given below:
5.30 - 6.00 Networking and High Tea
6.00 - 6.05 Welcome addresses – ITSME President
6.05 - 7.00 “Talent Acquisition Workshop” by Srikanth Ganesan, Associate Vice President at Wipro BPO within Corporate Business Services
7.00 - 7.15 Q & A
7.15 – 7.25 Introduction of a Member Company
7.25 - 7.30 Vote of Thanks

See you tomorrow at Accord Hotel

Sarada

Comments

mangalamravi said…
Dear Mrs. sarada ramani
Greetings.
I introduce myself as Mrs MangalamRavi. I have an educational qualification of PG Engg degree in electronics. I am a certified green belt in six sigma I was searching for womententrepreneurs in chennai and i came across your blog. I would like to meet you in person. can you please give me an appointment so as to take few guide lines from you
Thanks and have a good day

Popular posts from this blog

Dr Natarajan - The Indusrial Queens Maker

Nathdwara, Rajasthan

IT SME FORUM