A prisoner of Birth

Jeffrey Archer - one of my favorite Authors. More than Kane and Abel, I like his "Not a penny more, Not a penny Less". I would love to read his novels again and again and every time you read, it is a fresh experience, even though you know what the end is.
Couple of weeks back, I took up the latest book - "A prisoner of Birth". What a book it was. As usual it was so gripping that I could put the book down only after I finished it around 3.15 am in the morning. When I started, it looked ordinary, but as the pace picked up, the interest never waned ever for a second. It was gripping - You can never forget Danny Cartwright - the young fellow who is wrongly framed for the murder of his Best Friend and who is able to prove his innocence not just because of the best lawyer (the father and son duo court scene is excellent), but because of the fact that one of the 4, who were the culprits and who undertake to make Danny the Murderer in order to save their Friend, finally meets his moment of truth. till the last line, the suspense is well maintained.
A must read book to enjoy.
Hats off to Jeffrey Archer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr Natarajan - The Indusrial Queens Maker

Nathdwara, Rajasthan

IT SME FORUM