Personalities

What can Indians Do?

This question when posed a couple of decades ago would have got an reply with such disdain that we Indians are useless compared to foreigers, etc. But now INDIA as a brand has a high value in almost all walks of life and in almost all countries of the world.

This time I am going to write about Indians (whom I know) making difference in their sphere of activities -

One such personalities is Himanshu Palsule ...

What a Person - A high flying, down to earth person, going places in his mutli billion dollar organization. I am so so proud of him. He has now been elevated as Executive Vice President and handles all the important products of Sage North America. And you should listen to his talk - spell bound audiences are always the norm. All his GM key note sessions are always jam packed.


While a thorough professional, he has the Indian roots of taking care of his people with such affection and always trying to help others.

Himanshu I am very proud that I have got the chance to know you.

May God be with you in all your endeavours and help you to go high and high in your career. May your family have the best of all things in life.

Comments

Ed Vis said…
"What can Indians Do?"

Sarada, this post is excellent. Hope you can elaborate more. I am an engineer as well as author of an international best seller about Hinduism AM I A HINDU? [ http://www.amiahindu.com/] and I am looking for ideas.

Popular posts from this blog

Dr Natarajan - The Indusrial Queens Maker

Nathdwara, Rajasthan

IT SME FORUM